Thursday, December 06, 2012

Facebook Site Governance Vote by Dec 10

Facebook's Site Governance Voting process is tucked in quietly and facebook is not advertising it much. Further, I feel that internally they might also be reducing the shares of this item or how often it shows up in the timeline of any user.
In fact, I checked my timeline and the fact that I voted doesn ot show up in my timeline. Oh well.



Steps to Vote:



1) Go to Facebook Site Governance page, Vote App:
https://www.facebook.com/fbsitegovernance/app_531615603522381
(Use Firefox if needed or having problems with Chrome)
2) Read through Proposed and Existing SRR and other terms if you wish.

3) Ideally, vote for keeping the Existing Documents: The current SRR and Data Use Policy. Use your judgement.

4) Share.

Everyone knows that pictures of a woman or a cute cat will get more shares so I enlisted Creative Commons to give me a woman pointing to the right choice.
(from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paldies/7310234534/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog