Thursday, July 11, 2013

Maintaining Facebook Privacy

Five Simple Steps to Tackle FB Graph Search Invasion

Facebook has changed their privacy settings once again!! Due to the new "graph app," anyone on Facebook can see your pictures, likes & comments.

Please follow below steps and post "Done" in the comments below.

I want to stay connected to you and only you and not to all other marketers/strangers

When friends click "like" or "comment" that stuff can be seen by anyone automatically; To prevent this the ONLY way to do is

1. Please PLACE place your mouse over my name above (Just HOVER, DO NOT CLICK), a menu window will appear;

2. Now move the mouse over "FRIENDS" (also without clicking), then down to "Settings";

3. CLICK HERE here and a list will appear.

4. REMOVE the CHECK on "LIFE EVENTS and "COMMENTS & LIKES" and also PHOTOS.

By doing this, my activity among my friends and family will no longer become public.

Please copy & paste this on your wall. Once I see this posted on your page, I will do the same privacy settings for you. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog